Keystone Bank USSD service (*7111#) is one of the Bank’s strategies to promote financial inclusion. It’s a quick, secure and easy way for all Keystone Bank customers to perform banking transactions at their convenience, regardless of their type of mobile device.
Check account balance: *7111*00#
Recharge your phone: *7111*Amount#
Recharge for others: *7111*Amount*Phone Number#
Mobile Data: *7111*5#
Send Money: *7111*Amount*Nuban Account Number#
Activate Debit Card: *7111*9*123#
Panic Code: *7111*911#
Change default Top-up Account: *7111*AcctNo#
Cardless- Pay code:
1. Who can use this service?
2. Can I use this service when I am overseas?
3. Can I use this service on any device?
4. How secure is this service?
5. Can I use this service on more than one account?
6. If I am not active on Internet Banking and Mobile App, will I be able to register and use *7111# service?
7. Why am I locked out?
8. What happens when I lose my phone?
Please dial *7111*911# immediately on any phone. Follow the prompt to block all your accounts with Keystone Bank or contact the Bank immediately on 070020003000 or send an email to [email protected] or visit any of our branches.