Keystone Bank is poised to return to profitability across all business units and achieve sustainable growth. This would be responsibly achieved through service excellence, product knowledge, efficient deployment of delivery channels and harnessing of value chain opportunities. The Bank is repositioning to boost stakeholder value while maximizing cost efficiencies.
● The Bank maintains a robust corporate governance structure. Since the assumption of our new owners and management, the Bank has begun the implementation of initiatives to reposition the business and trigger a turnaround in the performance of the Bank.
● A comprehensive career development framework has been developed to ensure recruitment and retention of exceptional employees to acahieve our new goals.
● Keystone Bank adopts a clearly defined and flexible organizational structure for effective and efficient communication, reporting and accountability which has been approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
● Efficient Board Committees of Non-Executive and Executive Directors with diverse experiences and backgrounds ensure maintenance of admirable governance standards.
● The Bank upholds a comprehensive Code of Corporate Governance, compliant with the CBN Code, which stipulates the following:
Keystone Bank is a wholly owned Nigerian commercial bank and operates in line with International standards and best practices.