Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who can use this service?
- All individual accounts, Sole Proprietors (Joint, corporate, and multiple signatory accounts are not eligible for this service.)
2. What do I need to sign up?
- An active Keystone Account and Debit Card.
- A smart device running on IOS or Android operating services.
- Transaction Pin, Email and Mobile Number registered with the Bank for receipt of OTP and notifications.
3. What do I need to start transaction on the app?
- Download the mobile app from Play Store or App Store, depending on the type of device. Install the app, click on Register, agree to terms & conditions, input account number or debit card details, an SMS will be sent containing OTP, input the OTP and create a unique username, password and transaction PIN (Personal Identification Number). Use the details to login and proceed to transact.
4. Can I use this service when I am overseas?
- Yes, the App is Internet Based and can be accessed outside Nigeria.
5. Can I use this service on any device?
6. How secure is this service?
- Security for customers is always Keystone Bank’s top priority. To conclude a transaction, you require a PIN which is only known by you.
7. Can I use this service on more than one account?
- Yes, the service is automatically linked to all your retail accounts with the bank so you can select which account to use when performing a transaction.
8. What is the difference between Transaction PIN and Password?
- Transaction PIN is used to authenticate transactions (bills payment, transfers etc.). The default PIN is 4 digits and this must be changed at first login.
- Password is what you use to login to the App before any transaction can be carried out.
9. How many characters must the Password and transaction PIN have?
- Minimum of 8 characters (alphanumeric) for password.
- Maximum of 4 digits for transaction PIN.
10. Why am I locked out?
- You would be locked out from this service if you enter a wrong PIN three times. You need to contact the Bank for assistance.
11. What happens when I lose my phone?
- Please dial *7111*911# immediately on any phone, follow the prompt to block all your accounts with Keystone Bank or contact the Bank immediately on 070020003000 or send an email to email@example.com or visit any of our branches.
12. Can I login with another phone that is not my own device?
- No. Each Mobile App is tied to a device.
- In a case where a device is stolen or changed, all a customer needs to do is download the Mobile App on the new device, input the login details (that is the username and password), the customer will be prompted to input transaction pin and then an OTP which will be sent via SMS and email to change device.
13. What Happens if I forget my Transaction PIN?
- Login to the App.
- Go to PIN Management menu, input your account number and last 6 digits of your card, input token (sent to your phone number) and enter new PIN.
14. How Can my Daily Limit be increased?
- There are 4 mediums to increase your limit on the Mobile App.
- With your PIN, With your Debit Card, With Token & With e-Indemnity.
15. What if my limit increase request is declined on the App?
- If your limit increase via the mobile app is declined, you will need to visit the nearest keystone bank branch to fill the limit increase form.
16. Can I request for a Debit card on my Keystone Mobile App?
- Yes, it is located in the Card services menu. You can request for your preferred debit card to be picked up at your selected branch or have it delivered to your preferred location.
17. How do I activate my Card when it is delivered to my Location?
- You can activate the card using the Card Activation option located in Card Services on the App.
18. What do I do if I have disputes in my transaction on either ATM, POS, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, USSD or Oxygen?
- Log it on the Dispute Management menu on the Keystone Mobile App.
19. Can I reactivate my Account on the Mobile App?
- Yes, you can.
- This feature can be located under Quick links on the Mobile App landing page. You will need to upload a Valid ID, Signature, Photograph and Utility Bill.
20. Can I upgrade my account with Keystone Mobile App?
- Yes, you can.
- This feature can be located in the Branch services menu. You will need to upload a Valid ID, Signature, Photograph and Utility Bill.
21. Can I hide my account balance feature?
- Yes. You can go to “My Profile” on the menu page and click on the toggle button to either hide or show account balance.
22. How can I close my KeyMobile App Account?
A customer who wants to close their Keystone Mobile App account will need to follow the steps below:
- customer submit instruction to the branch
- branch verifies customer signature and mandate
- branch submit request on help desk portal
- virtual banking pick request on the help desk porta and treat on the support portal