ATM User Guide & FAQ
Keystone Bank ATM User Guide
- Use ATMs where you feel most comfortable.
- Avoid using an ATM if you see suspicious-looking person(s) loitering around.
- Have your debit card ready in hand before approaching the ATM.
- Do not use an ATM if you notice that it has been tampered with.
- If experiencing difficulty with a transaction, be very cautious in accepting help from strangers.
- Do not allow anyone distract you while using the ATM.
- Do not expose your PIN. You may move closer to the ATM and shield the keypad with your body while entering your PIN.
- Never disclose your PIN. Not even to the Bank or Police.
- If an ATM is not functioning, press cancel, and withdraw your card immediately. Report the malfunction and then proceed to another ATM.
- If your card is jammed or lost, report immediately to the Bank and/ or the Police using the ATM help line provided, or the nearest phone.
- Never hurry during a transaction, carefully secure your card and cash in your wallet, handbag or pocket before leaving the ATM point.
Please follow this link to view further tips about ATM use - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)