The Keystone Bank National Library Scheme provides libraries in various schools as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility.
Having weighed the plight of many government secondary schools in various states in terms of educational materials and facilities, Keystone Bank designed the National Schools Library Scheme to support various communities nation-wide and impact society, by providing fully stocked libraries for students.
The Scheme integrates a holistic initiative to uplift the standards of education in community structures in the six geo-political zones of the Federation.
Keystone Bank works with the officials responsible for education in the states to provide access to education and mind development for the indigent students.
Specifically, the National Schools Library Project offers the following;
1. Construction of School Library
2. Stocking of the library with textbooks in line with the National/State Curriculum.
3. Advocacy and community engagement for support of the project initiatives.
4. Award of scholarships to students in the schools based on set criteria.
5. Sponsorship of capacity building initiatives including seminars, excursions and training.
It is the hope that these initiatives will transform our communities.