ActivPay: e-Salary Payment
ActivPay is Keystone Bank's comprehensive web based e-payment application that provides an efficient and secure platform for an organization to effectively initiate and conclude payment (Direct Credit) instructions irrespective of the beneficiaries’ Bank account domiciliation.
It is a self service web solution that allows authorized personnel within an organization process bulk or single transactions irrespective of time zones and currency and credit beneficiaries’ account irrespective of the bank account domiciliation in Nigeria. Transactions that are carried out on this robust solution include but not limited to the following: Salary payments, Vendor’s payments, Taxes, and Dividends payment.
- Self processing of salaries, taxes from the comfort of your home via the web
- Credit beneficiaries’ banks account irrespective of domiciliation and currency.
- Salary & Contractor Payments (Single and Multiple Beneficiary)
- Role based- Incorporates the maker-checker principle during transaction cycle.
- Multiple Account Viewing
- Incorporates the maker-checker principle during the transaction cycle.
- Flexible report writing tool
- Comply with best security standards
- Ability to interface with any legacy solution
- Timely payment of salaries, bonuses, taxes, pension e.tc
- Elimination of delay in salary processing due to challenges of sending schedule to Banks
- View account balances across different banks from a single point or solution.
- Increased capacity to prepare, plan and improve your operations.
- Real time tracking and monitoring of all payments.
- Improved productivity of staff with new and technologically driven processes.
- Robust reporting tools for strategic decision making
- Very secure as our system complies with the best security standards
- Corporate Organizations
- Government Establishments (MDAs) at all levels
- Foreign Embassies
- All Organizations with at least 5 employees
- Completed Enrolment form
- Corporate Bank Account
- 48 hours upon submission of application
We are open 24 hours Monday through Sunday to handle enquiries.
You can reach us on 01-448 5742 or Email us via: email@example.com